MADLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend a scheduled Parish Council meeting on Monday 8th July 2019 at 19.00 hrs in the Parish Hall
1. Welcome and introduction from the Chairman
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation
4. Open Session
• Brief verbal report from Ward Councillor David Hitchiner.
• Brief report from the Lengthsman
• Brief Verbal Report from West Mercia Police.
• To receive views of local residents on parish matters
5. To Approve Minutes of the Parish Council of 10 June 2019
6. Clerk Update and correspondence.
• To approve outstanding payments within budget allocation.
• To note bank balance and financial reconciliation
• Monitoring of Budget 2019/20.
• Update on future grant payments
• Section 106 monies – update
8. Planning… To comment on application to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
8.1 – 192247 – The Bage Farm, Madley, Hereford, HR2 9JP – Enforcement Appeal.
9. Neighbourhood Development Plan –An update on the current status of the NDP process
10. Lengthsman Working Group – To consider issues presented in Lengthsman Action Log.
11. Recreation Ground – An update on current issues.
12. Brief report from the Footpaths Officer and consider action on any issues raised.
13. Traffic & Road Issues – An update on the installation of the village gates, Community Speed Watch and a report from a meeting with Balfour Beatty.
14. Items for next agenda (no discussion)
15. Reminder of date that the next Parish Council Meeting will be held on Monday 9th September 2019 @ 19.00hrs in the Parish Hall.