Councillors are summoned to attend a scheduled Parish Council meeting on Monday 9th September 2019 at 19.00 hrs in the Parish Hall
1. Welcome and introduction from the Chairman
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
4. Election Expenses
5. Open Session
• Brief verbal report from Ward Councillor David Hitchiner.
• Brief report from the Lengthsman
• Brief Verbal Report from West Mercia Police.
• To receive views of local residents on parish matters
6. To Approve Minutes of the Parish Council of 8 July 2019
7. Clerk Update and correspondence.
• To approve outstanding payments within budget allocation.
• To note bank balance and financial reconciliation
• Update on future grant payments.
• Section 106 monies – update.
• Precept 2020/21.
• Request for donation towards resurfacing of Parish Hall car-park.
9. Planning… To comment on application to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
8.1 – 192672 – Land adjacent Town House B4352, Madley, Herefordshire – Proposed residential development of 10 dwellings.
8.2 -192615 – Handlands Cross Farm, Madley, Herefordshire – Change of use of existing workshops, currently used for joinery, to 21 dog boarding kennel units in 3 blocks.
8.3 -192703 – Land North of Faraday House, Madley, Herefordshire – Application for approval of reserved matters following Outline approval 152036 (erection of 27 dwellings including affordable housing).
8.4 – 192752 – Blenheim Farm, Madley, Hereford – Change of use of land from agricultural to residential (C3) to facilitate the enlargement of the planning units known as “Blenheim Farm” and “The Lodge”
10. Neighbourhood Development Plan –An update on the current status of the NDP process.
11. Adoption of Standing Orders 2019 & Financial Regulations 2019.
12. Lengthsman Working Group – To consider current and future issues.
13. Recreation Ground – An update on current issues including recent vandalism to the play equipment and the recent playground inspection.
14. Brief report from the Footpaths Officer and consider action on any issues raised.
15. Road Verges for Wildlife (VOW).
16. Removal of BT telephone boxes – To provide an update.
17. Traffic & Road Issues – An update on current issues including the Community Speed Watch scheme.
18. We Don’t Buy Crime/SmartWater Protected Towns & Villages
19. Items for next agenda (no discussion)
20. Reminder of date that the next Parish Council Meeting will be held on Monday 14th October 2019 @ 19.00hrs in the Parish Hall.
A resolution will be passed to exclude the public from the following confidential items
21. Discussion with a Prospective New Parish Councillor
22. Employment – To review clerk’s salary following acquisition of the CiLCA qualification in accordance with his contract of employment.