MADLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend the Annual Statutory Meeting on Monday 13th May 2019 at 19.00 hrs in the Parish Hall
1. Election of the Chairman
2. Election of Vice Chairman
3. Election of Members to Working Groups
4. Welcome and introduction from the Chairman
5. To receive apologies for absence.
6. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation
7. Open Session
• Brief verbal report from Ward Councillor David Hitchiner.
• Brief report from the Lengthsman
• Brief Verbal Report from West Mercia Police.
• To receive views of local residents on parish matters
8. Presentation by David Baume – Hook Mason Ltd
9. To Approve Minutes of the Parish Council of 8th April 2019
10. Clerk Update and correspondence.
11. Parish Council Elections – Register of Interests & Election Expenses
• Update on Internal Audit Report/Completion of AGAR
• To approve outstanding payments within budget allocation.
• To note bank balance and financial reconciliation
• Renewal of Parish Council Insurance
• Update on future grant payments
• Section 106 monies – update
• To consider a request from Parish Village Hall Committee
13. Planning… To comment on application to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
13.1 – Application – 191218 – Blenheim Farm, Madley, Hereford, Herefordshire HR2 9LU – Ancillary building comprising a small annexe and workshop.
13.2 – Travellers Site Development Plan – To provide an update.
14. Neighbourhood Development Plan – To approve the draft Madley Neighbourhood Plan for the purposes of pre-submission consultation and publicity in accordance with the relevant regulations.
15. Lengthsman Working Group – To consider issues presented in Lengthsman Action Log.
16. Recreation Ground – An update on current issues.
17. Brief report from the Footpaths Officer and consider action on any issues raised.
17.1 – To consider the participation in the Golden Valley Paths Partnership
18. Litter Picking – To consider future arrangements
19. Traffic & Road Issues – An update on progress in procuring the village gates and other issues.
20. Items for next agenda (no discussion)
21. Reminder that the next ordinary Parish Council Meeting will be held on Monday 10th June 2019 @ 19.00hrs in the Parish Hall.