NDP Meeting 19th October 2016

Madley Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) Working Group Meeting
Held on Wednesday 19th October 2016 at 7.00pm at Madley Primary School

Present
Ian Clelland (Chair), Roger Beard, John Barnes, Pete Hince, Sandra Gilbert, Mrk Howarth, Pat Breeze, Virginia Herrington, Dave Wiliamson and Carla Boyles (parish clerk).

1 Apologies
George and Mary Doman.

2 Issues and Options Consultation

  • The Issues and Options consultation document and the consultation proposals had been approved by the parish council.
  • Printing requirements had already been discussed, quotes obtained and agreed by the parish council.
  • Madley Scouts had confirmed they were happy to do the refreshments at the drop-in event.
  • Public consultation details reconfirmed: The consultation run from 1st – 30th November 2016 with a drop-in event on Saturday 12th November 2016, 2 – 5pm in the parish hall.
  • The hall was booked 1.30-5.30pm and an email to the working group asking for help on the day would be sent by Carla Boyles.
  • Roger Beard would speak to Madley Shop re. having a box for response forms. Carla Boyles to bring the box to the November parish council meeting.
  • George and Mary Doman had offered to deliver the leaflets to households. Others were happy to help them if they would like assistance with this.
  • It was agreed it would be easier to email businesses about the consultation. Carla Boyles would do this, using the list of businesses in the document, as well as the Duchy of Cornwall and the School. If any other businesses thought of, let Carla Boyles know.
  • Comments from Pat Corcoran on a possible conflict with the core strategy would be emailed to Louise Kirkup for opinion for the next stage.

3 Actions

  • All available working group members to help on 12th November between 1.30-5.30pm.
  • Carla Boyles to confirm with Scouts re. refreshments.
  • Carla Boyles to arrange printing.
  • George and Mary Doman to deliver flyers to households.
  • Carla Boyles to email businesses re. consultation.
  • Roger Beard to speak to the shop re. box.

4 Date of next meeting

To be confirmed but will be after the consultation is completed.