NDP Meeting 22nd June 2016

Madley Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) Working Group Meeting
Held on Wednesday 22nd June 2016 at 7.00pm at Madley Primary School

Present
Roger Beard (Chair), Pete Hince, Elliot Burman, Graham Prosser, Alan Stephenson, Suzy Bishop, Joan Williamson, Dave Williamson, George Doman, Mary Doman and Carla Boyles (parish clerk).

1 Apologies

  • Ian Clelland

2 Overview

  • Roger Beard gave an overview on the current position and that in order to move forward and progress the plan, the group would not keep revisiting previous discussions. It was agreed that the information from the last meeting and the draft Eaton Bishop plan had been helpful.

3 Update on grant application

  • The parish council had approved submission of a grant application for planning consultant fees. The clerk read out the content from the draft grant application submission and requested any comments/additions/amendments. There were none and the application would be submitted to cover Kirkwells fees for the six month window the grant has to be spent within.
  • Action: Carla Boyles to submit the grant application for a sum of £4140.

4 Next Steps

  • The next stage would be to arrange an inception meeting with Kirkwells. It was queried as to whether this would be a ‘public’ meeting and whether a leaflet drop to all houses was required. While all Neighbourhood Plan working group meetings were open to the public and attendance encouraged, the inception meeting would be a working group meeting to plan and agree the work programme rather than a public consultation event. Therefore scheduling of a public consultation meeting would be discussed with Kirkwells at the inception meeting and a leaflet drop would be done to publicise it.
  • Action: Carla Boyles to contact Kirkwells for availability towards the end of July and these dates to be circulated and inception meeting arranged.

5 Date of next meeting

  • TBC subject to Kirkwells availability.