Councillors are summoned to attend a scheduled Parish Council meeting on Monday 11th November 2019 at 19.00 hrs in the Parish Hall
1. Welcome and introduction from the Chairman
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
4. Open Session
• Brief verbal report from Ward Councillor David Hitchiner.
• Brief report from the Lengthsman
• Brief Verbal Report from West Mercia Police.
• To receive views of local residents on parish matters
5. To Approve Minutes of the Parish Council of 14th October 2019
6. Clerk Update and correspondence.
• To approve outstanding payments within budget allocation.
• To note bank balance and financial reconciliation
• Section 106 monies – update.
• Overview of Financial Position – 2019/20
8. Planning… To comment on application to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
8.1 – Planning Application 193667 – Land to the West of Upper House, Stone Street, Madley, Herefordshire, HR2 9NJ. Change of Use of an existing portal frame building to a Live/Work Unit.
8.2 – Planning Application 193632 – Madley Caravan Site, Stoney Street Industrial Estate, Madley, Hereford. Change of use and associated operational development concerning the removal and clearance of the existing site, and the construction of a small unit industrial estate comprising eight units with four building types ranging from 934sqft (84m2) to 3734sqft (336m2) GEA to allow for flexible occupation for B1, B2 or B8 uses.
8.3– Planning Application – 193712 – 16 Church Croft, Madley, Hereford, HR2 9LT. Garage conversion and two storey extension.
9. Neighbourhood Development Plan –An update on the current status of the NDP process.
10. Adoption of Complaints Procedure and Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy.
11. Lengthsman Working Group – To consider current and future issues.
12. Recreation Ground – An update on current issues.
13. Brief report from the Footpaths Officer and consider action on any issues raised.
14. Traffic & Road Issues – An update on current issues including the Community Speed Watch scheme.
15. Items for next agenda (no discussion)
16. Reminder of date that the next Parish Council Meeting will be held on Monday 9th December 2019 @ 19.00hrs in the Parish Hall.