ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
MONDAY 17TH MAY 2021
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic the Parish Meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should use the following information.
Meeting ID: 863 0732 4339
- Introduction and Welcome
- Annual Report of the Parish Council by the Chairman, Madley Parish Council
- Statement on the Parish Council Accounts for Year ending 31 March 2021 by the Clerk to the Parish Council.
- To invite the public to raise any matters of interest.
Councillors are summoned to attend the Annual Parish Council meeting on Monday 17th May 2021. The meeting will follow the Annual Parish Meeting which will begin at 19.00hrs. Both meetings will be held remotely using Zoom and members of the public who wish to attend should use the following information access.
Meeting ID: 863 0732 4339
- Election of Chairman.
- Election of Vice Chairman
- Welcome and introduction from the Chairman
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
- Open Session
- Brief verbal report from Ward Councillor David Hitchiner.
- Brief report from the Lengthsman
- To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- To Approve Minutes of the Parish Council Meetings of the 12th April 2021
- Clerk Update and correspondence.
- To approve outstanding payments within budget allocation.
- To note bank balance and financial reconciliation
- Section 106 monies – update
- To receive a report from the Finance Working Group
- Renewal Insurance for 2021/22
- Planning… To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council
- Planning Consultation 211238 – Land adjacent B4352, Madley, Herefordshire. Variation a condition 2 of planning permission 192672 (Proposed residential development of 10 dwellings) – to allow Plots 1& 2 realigned to reflect the land boundary claimed by the highways authority reflected in their published mapping.
- Planning Consultation 210942 – 1 Boyce Cottages, Shenmore, Madley, Hereford. Retrospective application for shed to be moved to new location.
- Planning Consultation 210074 – Land west of The Yard, Brampton Road, Madley. Application for approval of reserved matters following outline approval 193995 (Proposed development of three dwellings with garages)
- Lengthsman Working Group – To consider current and future issues.
- Recreation Ground – An update on any current issues.
- Brief report from the Footpaths Officer and consider action on any issues raised.
- Highways – An update on current issues.
- To receive an update on the proposed parish picnic in August 2021.
- Parish Council Vacancy – To consider the arrangements for selecting a new Parish Councillor
- Feedback on the Parish Summit.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan – To receive an update following the recent referendum.
- Items for next agenda (no discussion)
- Reminder of date that the next Parish Council Meeting will be held on Monday 21st June 2021 @ 19.00hrs.