Councillors are summoned to attend a schedule Parish Council meeting on Monday 12th November at 19.00hrs in the Parish Hall
1. Welcome and introduction from the Chairman
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation
4. Open Session
• Brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Steve Williams.
• Brief report from the Lengthsman
• Brief Verbal Report from West Mercia Police.
• To receive views of local residents on parish matters
5. To Approve Minutes of the Parish Council of 8th October 2018.
6. Clerk Update and correspondence.
a. Correspondence following site visit to Brightwells
• To approve the following list of payments
o HALC expenses – £499.44
o Madley Parish Hall – £116.25
o Neighbourhood Development Plan – Consultant Fees – £2000.00
o Neighbourhood Development Plan – refreshments for drop in day – £42.63
o Kidwells Solicitors – £396.00
o Clerks monthly salary in accordance with contract.
o Office supplies – £9.59
o Lengthsman – £130.00
o Terry Griffiths – £572.40
o Pat Corcoran – £30.00
• To note bank balance
• Update on future grant payments
• Section 106 monies – update
• To consider draft precept for 2019/20.
8. Planning… To comment on application to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
8.1 – Travellers’ Sites Development Plan Document – Additional Sites Consultation.
8.2 – Application P183808 – Land at Stoney Street – Retrospective widening of existing access gateway.
8.3 – Application P182050/F – Brightwells Auction Site, Stoney Street Industrial Estate. Proposed change of use of land for storage of plant, machinery, equipment & commercial vehicles and for creation of vehicle parking area.
9. Neighbourhood Plan Update.
10. Recreation Ground
11. Brief report from the Footpaths Officer and consider action on any issues raised.
12. Resident’s concern over sheep worrying in field adjacent to Brampton Road.
13. Traffic & Road Issues
• Community Speed Watch
14. Policies … To consider revised policy on E-mail and Communications Protocol and identify additional policies requiring revision.
15. Items for next agenda (no discussion)
16. Reminder of date of next Ordinary Meeting to be held on Monday 10th December 2018 @ 19.00hrs in the Parish Hall.