Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council meeting on Monday 8th March 2021 at 19.00 hrs. The meeting will be held remotely using Zoom and members of the public who wish to attend should use the following information access.
Meeting ID: 829 5861 2473
- Welcome and introduction from the Chairman
- To approve the co-option of Mr Nick Hiscutt-Blackmore to the Parish Council
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
- Open Session
- Brief verbal report from Ward Councillor David Hitchiner.
- Brief report from the Lengthsman
- To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- To Approve Minutes of the Parish Council Meetings of the 8th February 2021 & 22 February 2021
- Clerk Update and correspondence.
- To approve outstanding payments within budget allocation.
- To note bank balance and financial reconciliation
- Section 106 monies – update
- Planning… To comment on application to be determined by Herefordshire Council –
- Planning Consultation 210193 – Snowdrop Cottage, Stone Street, Madley, Hereford. Proposed extension and conversion of an existing carport into self-catering holiday accommodation.
- Planning Consultation 210051 – Swinmore Cottage Farm, Canon Bridge, Madley, Hereford. Proposed outdoor riding arena, timber post and rail fencing, sand and fibre riding surface for horses stabled at Swinmore Cottage Farm.
- Planning Consultation 210151 – BT Madley Communications Centre, Stone Street, Hereford. Proposed erection of up to six satellite antennas each measuring a maximum of four metres high, with associated pedestals and platforms.
- Planning Consultation 210152 – New House Cottage, Madley, Hereford. Proposed construction of ancillary granny annexe to existing house.
- Development of Land North of Faraday House, Madley – To consider the provision of street lighting along the estate road supporting the proposed development at Faraday House.
- Lengthsman Working Group – To consider current and future issues.
- Recreation Ground – An update on any current issues.
- Brief report from the Footpaths Officer and consider action on any issues raised.
- Traffic & Road Issues – An update on current issues.
- Parish Councillor Responsibilities – To consider assigning specific areas of responsibilities to individual Councillors.
- Items for next agenda (no discussion)
- Reminder of date that the next Parish Council Meeting will be held on Monday 12th April 2021 @ 19.00hrs.