Councillors are summoned to attend a schedule Parish Council meeting on Monday 11th March 2019 at 19.00 hrs in the Parish Hall
1. Welcome and introduction from the Chairman
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation
4. Open Session
• Brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Steve Williams.
• Brief report from the Lengthsman
• Brief Verbal Report from West Mercia Police.
• To receive views of local residents on parish matters
5. To Approve Minutes of the Parish Council of 11th February 2019
6. Clerk Update and correspondence.
• To approve outstanding payments within budget allocation.
• To note bank balance and financial reconciliation
• Update on future grant payments
• Renew HALC Membership
• Section 106 monies – update
8. Planning… To comment on application to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
8.1 – Application 190372 – Land adjacent to Birch House, Madley, Hereford HR2 9NT. Proposed removal of a maximum of 6m of the hedgerow to give direct access for larger vehicles from the B4352.
9. Neighbourhood Development Plan
9.1 – Further update following the BIMBY workshop and open evening.
10. Lengthsman Working Group – To consider issues presented in Lengthsman Action Log.
11. Recreation Ground
11.1 – Consider the possible removal of faulty equipment from the play area.
11.2 – Consider the requirement for a playground inspection inn 2019.
12. Brief report from the Footpaths Officer and consider action on any issues raised.
12.1 – Appointment of a Footpaths Officer
12.2 – Consider participation in the Golden Valley Paths Partnership
13. Traffic & Road Issues –
13.1. An update on the Community Speed Watch initiative.
14. Date for Annual Parish Meeting
15. Items for next agenda (no discussion)
16. Reminder of date of next Ordinary Meeting to be held on Monday 8th April 2019 @ 19.00hrs in the Parish Hall.
A resolution will be passed to exclude the public from the following confidential item
17. Code of Conduct & E-mail Protocol