Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council meeting on Monday 9th November 2020 at 19.00 hrs. The meeting will be held remotely using Zoom and members of the public who wish to attend should use the following information access.
Meeting ID: 845 1273 7409
- Welcome and introduction from the Chairman
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
- Open Session
- Brief verbal report from Ward Councillor David Hitchiner.
- Brief report from the Lengthsman
- To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- To Approve Minutes of the Parish Council of 12th October 2020
- Clerk Update and correspondence.
- To approve outstanding payments within budget allocation.
- To note bank balance and financial reconciliation.
- Section 106 monies – update
- Request for donation from Dore Community Transport
- Neighbourhood Development Plan – To note any further developments on the NDP.
- Planning… To comment on application to be determined by Herefordshire Council –
- Planning Consultation 203338 – Land at Magnolia Farm, Magnolia Farm Road, Madley – The proposed erection of two lodges to be used as holiday accommodation and associated works.
- Planning Consultation 203305 – Great Brampton House, Madley, Hereford, HHR2 9N- Proposed change of use to wedding venue, with proposed car parking.
- Parish Council Objectives 2021/22 – To agree and allocate key objectives for 2021/22.
- Smartwater – To consider the postal distribution of Smartwater kits.
- Lengthsman Working Group – To consider current and future issues.
- Recreation Ground – An update on any current issues.
- Brief report from the Footpaths Officer and consider action on any issues raised.
- Traffic & Road Issues – An update on current issues.
- Items for next agenda (no discussion)
- Reminder of date that the next Parish Council Meeting will be held on Monday 14th December 2020 @ 19.00hrs.