Councillors are summoned to attend a scheduled Parish Council meeting on Monday 8th April 2019 at 19.30 hrs in the Parish Hall
1. Welcome and introduction from the Chairman
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation
4. Open Session
• Brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Steve Williams.
• Brief report from the Lengthsman
• Brief Verbal Report from West Mercia Police.
• To receive views of local residents on parish matters
5. To Approve Minutes of the Parish Council of 11th March 2019
6. Clerk Update and correspondence.
• To approve outstanding payments within budget allocation.
• To note bank balance and financial reconciliation
• Update on future grant payments
• Section 106 monies – update
8. Planning… To comment on application to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
8.1 – Application 190396 &190853 – Land to the West of Upper House, Stone Lane, Madley – Enforcement Appeal.
8.2 – Application – 190968 – The Old Bakery, Church Farm, Madley, Hereford. Enlarge window opening to form external doorway; install satellite dish; install central heating. Listed Building Consent.
8.3 – Application – 190802- The Laurels, Madley, Hereford – Proposed garden room extension.
8.4 – Application – 190618 – Units 1 to 4 4a 4e 4f and 5, Quest Vitamins Ltd, Gooses Foot Industrial Estate, Kingstone, Hereford – Retrospective application for the retention of two Biomass Boilers and a wood chip store.
9. Parish Council Elections – An update following close of nominations.
10. Neighbourhood Development Plan –An update on the draft NDP plan.
11. Lengthsman Working Group – To consider issues presented in Lengthsman Action Log.
12. Recreation Ground – An update on the installation of playground equipment and other issues.
13. Brief report from the Footpaths Officer and consider action on any issues raised.
14. Traffic & Road Issues – An update on the Community Speed Watch initiative.
15. Items for next agenda (no discussion)
16. Reminder of date of next Ordinary Meeting to be held on Monday 13th May 2019 @ 19.00hrs in the Parish Hall.